- Event bulletin posted under the Bulletin menu item.
- Special map symbols for Middle and Long Championship events added.
- Updated the Open Start Advanced Short course details for the Mass Start event.
- Registration is now closed. See you all here!
- Updated the camping section.
- Refined the campfire information — they are allowed in approved campground fire pits.
- No drinking water supply at the campgrounds. Bring your own.
- Updated the route to the start for the Mass Start event.
- Updated the toilet information for the Mass Start event.
- Updated camping information with additional details, including payment details.
- There is an open fire ban in effect. No open campfires outside approved fire pits!
- Extended registration to the end of Saturday, May 27, at midnight.
- Long start window shifted 30 minutes earlier to 09:00-10:30.
- Mass Start climb and control counts added.
- Registration extended 1 week to May 26 at midnight!
- Start window and course closure times added to each event page and the Program page
- Middle distance climb and control counts added and map scales clarified
- Long distance climb and control counts added and map scales clarified
- Mass Start map scales added